Google Amazing Facts
- Google takes over 200 factors into account before delivering you the best results to any query in a fraction of a second Google Amazing Facts.
- The company owns a bunch of domains that are common misspellings of Google, like Gogle.com, Gooogle.com, Gcom, and more. Google also owns 466453.com too …
- There are about 40kGoogle searches per second.
- Google takes on moonshots projects that could change the world for millions of people. However, it also takes on important projects that only matter to a small number of people: In 2012, Google introduced the Cherokee language in Gmail Google Amazing Facts.
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin made the first Google Doodle in August 1998. They were heading to Burning Man in the Nevada desert and wanted people to know. Where the Google crew would be for a few days, so they added the festival’s logo.
- In 2013, about 91% of Google’s $55.5 billion revenue came from advertising alone.
- Google’s search index is more than 100 million gigabytes in size. It would take 100,000 one-terabyte personal drives to contain the same amount of data Google Amazing Facts.
- It might be the only company with the explicit goal to REDUCE the amount of time people spend on its site.
- Google has photographed more than 5 million miles of road for its Street View maps.
- Google has acquired 24 companies in 2014 alone — that’s two companies a month Google Amazing Facts.
Some Awesome Facts About Google
- Over 6 billion hours of videos are watched each month on YouTube — that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth.
- You can set a timer on Google (and get an alarm to sound when the time is up) by Googling any amount of time followed by “timer.”
- There’s a “Manual” feature in Google Translate that lets you draw characters or symbols Google Amazing Facts.
- Find a gorgeous font that you can use for free (Google Fonts).
- Bored with image search? Now you can have a spinning layout to search for images. Check Google Sphere
- You should have placed an order at Amazon.
- You should be logged in your Amazon account through Google
- Simply type ‘amazon tracking’ into Google and press enter.
- Google Search previously allowed users to view their search history. While the new export feature lets users download their entire history in a few steps.
- Simply type ‘Weather’ into google and press enter. Even if you are not ‘sign in’ Google Amazing Facts.
- A Very Interesting feature offered by Google Chrome.When we are offline and trying to access something we see this…
This is actually a game. Hit the spacebar and the dinosaur will start moving.This is available also for Android where you need to tap on the screen.